tirsdag den 10. august 2010

genki-nesssss!

Hello guys! I've been at genki and it was a hell of a lot of fun!
Sorry for not blogging for a while, but to be honest I forgot I even had an account here OTL;;;

anyways!
I've been drawing a whole lot of illustrations for Genki which was placed on various places all over the con 8D

At  friday on the con I cosplayed a Splicer from the games bioshock 8D

At Saturday I was Grell Sutcliff from Kuroshitsuji and performed my very first act with a friend of mine called Foxy, who cosplayed Sebastian!

And on sunday I was Luxord 8D Not many regocnized me, but a lot of people where interested in my beard and kept poking it D8


I don't really have any more to say other than that 8'D I am terribly at blogs, but I will get better!!!

... when I get the patience to write them properly OTL;

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar