torsdag den 28. oktober 2010

So yeaaaah.....!

Hey there all you lovely people out there!!! 8D

I always forget about that I have an account here and I'm so bad at posting blogs, I'm terribly sorry I'll try and improve..! >__>

Soooo, I will try and make this interesting~

Last week I spended with over at two of my very good friends house, and I can't even explain how cosy it was and how much I wish I could go back to them!

I traveled there by train with Lavi, Samie and Yoshu on saturday morning at 12 o'clock, and we arrived there around 14 o'clock as far as I remember
here we are on our way to their place!
We were also joined by Cawa and Karina, so we ended up being 8 girls the first 3 days and I soooo want to do it again!

Me and Bøllemis (if you read this journal, yes I just called you Bøllemis to censor your name and because bøllemis is made of awesome <3)
Made cakes for the whole lot on the first day... or...we tried to....


We started out planning that we wanted to make a small celebration for Lavi and Lolo because they had been to WCS, but then Bøllemis came up with the idea that we should make one for everyone in pairs, and so we did!
She baked them (and they tasted f****** wonderful!) and I TRIED to make a sort of nice decoration on them... I failed .... a lot...
BUT IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS SO SHUSH


Or at least I like to think that way....<3

Here they are, our ever so wonderful cakes (the last one failed because the chocolate screwed up and ended up looking like poo) The first cake is of Lavi and Lolo as Sora and Kairi halloween version, the next one is *insert two fancy names that I don't know of* from Durarara...rararara!! and the last one SHOULD had been Denmark and Norway from Hetalia, and we couldn't make the very last cake that should had been for ourselves... ;u;




 the last picture is the number one reason to why I shouldn't be allowed in a kitchen....

Sorry for looking terribly scary!

So! Besides all this, in the evening we managed to play a good game of Disney question thingy (that I have forgotten the name of!)
And the next day we went out to take some KRH photos. Sadly I don't cosplay from that series so I made a very fail Halloween version of Vanitas OTL;;
But we got some wonderful photos of the others <3 (at least I think so) <3







When the others went home at monday, it was me and Aniki who was left. One of my other friends, Lou joined us, and we spent the next 4 days together!
I even managed to make my homework in between it all, quite amazing actually!!
We went out on some Sora and Vanitas photoshots and some regular ones as well!

The one where I had to wear the long weid zebra dress, I had to walk barefeet and it was so cold and it had just rained!! QuQ








I then went home saturday morning on the 24th, and went to the movies afterwards at 18 o'clock with 30 others 8D
Aaaand, that's I really have to say for now!

I am working on commissions for the upcoming con, J-popcon! I'll be there saturday to hand out drawings and look around a bit, and can't wait for Captain' and Fie to come and sleep at my place ~ <3

So, see ya guys, whenever i remember that I got an account here again! 8'D

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar