torsdag den 4. november 2010

Livestream

Hey there, guys!

At the moment I am in school, and we're having math.... I swear I'm following in class!....
or not....

Anyways!
Yesterday we had OD day acroos the country on all the high schools in Denmark. I worked with 3 other girls from my class to get money to help a country, and we had to clean out the attic for an apartment.
We arrived at 10 and at 10:30 we had finished cleaning one of the rooms.... mark my words, ONE of the rooms....!
Then we went down and relaxed a bit and then suddenly he came over and said, that we had to go to the door to the left and down the hallway. Then there was 4 other hallways filled with couches, TV's, curtains, teddy bears, madrasses and all sorts of heavy stuff that I don't know the name of and glassplates and so on...! And we had to get them from 6th floor down to the street and into a dumpster
My arms are so sore..... and my legs and knees.. urrrrrghhhh *feels like a zombie*

Besides that I sat on livestream for the 2nd time yesterday and tried to continue on a concept I had of my character U, for 26 Letters.
At the moment, I don't like any part of what I've drawn of it... I only like the sketch but the coloring annoys me è____é
His face is too stiff and doll like, and his yes makes him look like a pedofile, herp derp
and the hair.... I've always had trouble with coloring hair, but seriously..! I color it the same way as I color fabrics!
BUT I WON'T GIVE UP!!! I like the concept and I soooo want to finish this drawing, so I have to find a way to get satisfied with it!
The link to my livestream is this http://www.livestream.com/dustyleaves?t=972533 if you want to check it out or give me tips during my drawing, please do so!!
Don't be scared to suddenly go "Hold on a minute woman, you're doing it wrong!" Cause' I won't know unless you tell me, and I can't improve unless you help me, so pleeeease do help!! <3<3<3

I think that's it for now, sorry I didn't have any photos this time!
See ya' guys! <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar