søndag den 3. april 2011

The touch of spring

This friday I went to my friend Zuum's house, and it was so cosy! <3
earlier on the day I had written her an Aprils fools joke, about that I couldn't come because I had to go to a Justin Bieber concert... and she seriously fell for it... BD (You know I love you girl!)

Then in the evening we ate noodle soup and played a horror game where you have to take photos of ghosts (can't remember the name) and then we talked a whole lot! We hadn't seen each other for almost half a year, so there was a lot of catching up to do!

Then I met her roommate Kami for the first time, and she's so much fun, and extremely talented at styling wigs.......! We waited for Zuum's girlfriend to return home from a school trip and then we ended up staying up till' 2 in the morning, just talking <3

The next day we had decided to go to Frederiksborg Castle in Hillerød and take some photos! I really wanted to see the castle as it was so pretty, and then we dressed up nicely and went up there. I borrowed the most beautiful dress from Zuum and some gorgeous shoes from her girlfriend, Nadia. Kami styled my hair and then we were ready to go!

Here are some photos from the shoot <3










She was so beautiful that day. One day girl you have to realize just how stunning you look! 







Just look at her already!!! 
Thank you for letting me take photos of you, Zuum! <3 




It was so much fun that day, thank you girl for letting me stay there with you and your roommates <3

And now. HOMEWORK.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar